Wednesday 25 March 2015

My trial of Fibrology for Hair Thinning

Over the past few months I've noticed my hair has been thinning. I don't think it's that bad to the point that people would notice but I notice a huge difference when I'm styling my hair... I asked my hairdresser last time I was at the salon and she'd noticed it too :( 

I decided to do a trial of Fibrology before I have a Dracula PRP Therapy treatment which is the Gold Standard treatment which works for Hair Thinning, Hairloss, Male Pattern Baldness & Alopecia. More on that later...

I started last week with the shampoo and conditioner. From the first wash I'd noticed that it did slightly make my hair fuller but I'd seen better results from Ojon hair products. These are available from high end department stores and are expensive products. Not sure if they've ones for Hairloss specifically but back in my London days, I used these for extra volume before my hair started thinning! Note to self - try these products again to see what happens now! 

After a few washes, I added in the Fibrology serum. Again it seemed to work but nothing drastic! I will try the masque at the weekend to see if that does anything. Not holding my breathe though! 

Now I know that Dracula PRP Therapy will work and it's the products for use afterwards that interests me more than before the treatment because I know that there is nothing on the market that's going to stimulate my own hair follicle in a 100% safe and natural way like my own Plasma :) I'm just doing an honest trial prior to this to see what I think of the products in the hope it helps you decide what to buy! 

I'd love to hear from others about what they use and what they think of this product! I know there will be loads of different opinions but wouldn't it be boring if we were all the same??? Lol 

So the verdict as it stands is Fibrology is ok prior to Dracula PRP Therapy. It's not going to give you dramatic volume but it's temporary and will give you a wee boost. This maybe enough for some people but for me it's not...I need the Plasma for thicker hair...



No comments:

Post a Comment