Wednesday 25 March 2015

Fog Brain...What???

I'm suffering with the dreaded fog brain and it seems to be getting worse by the day. It's so embarrassing when I go to say something and suddenly I cannot remember what I'm going to say or I say the wrong thing!!! Agghhhh!!!

I find myself apologising and telling people I'm on HRT, I'm in the False Menopause & my brains fried!!! 

Not sure it makes a difference telling people because I don't think they understand or care!!! I can't take any herbal remedies as they'll react with the HRT and I'm trying to keep my poor brain active which makes me tired and doesn't seem to make a difference!!!

What do you find works for you???

Even as I'm typing I know there's more to say but can't remember!!! I'd say the joys of getting old but I'm only 39!!!!

Here's hoping its gets better...

No comments:

Post a Comment