Friday 3 April 2015

Shampoos for Hair Thinning

If you're reading this, I'm guessing you have noticed your hair is thinning due to Unbalanced Hormones and have been wondering which shampoos to buy?

I've had a lot of patients ask me over the years which products I'd recommend but really you need a Dracula PRP Therapy treatment for Hair Thinning. More on that later...

If you've been looking for shampoos to help add volume to your hair you'll notice that between supermarkets, pharmacies & hair salons that there are loads on the market! Each product varies in price and there are usually between 2-3 products you'll need. These are usually shampoo, conditioner, serum and a masque. You'll also have noticed that no matter where you go, you'll be told that those products are the best! 

I'm not an expert in shampoos, well I am to the point that I used to spend over €30 on a shampoo and then realised the same product was available at €5 - same company I will add! Different packages but same product! I know what I like, what I don't, what works for me and what doesn't so, if that makes me knowledgable on the subject so be it :)

I've previously been sent samples from medical companies to see if these would work alongside Dracula PRP Therapy but anyone I got to try them didn't seem to think they worked! They also didn't think the ones they'd tried from pharmacies, hairdressers & supermarkets didn't work either!

Some people have tried Regaine and other products but reports were they made their hair worse to they couldn't use it due to high blood pressure! Agghhh!!! 

So what works???

Prior to my hair thinning and listening to what my patients tell me from their experience - Loreal Fibrology seems to be the product of choice. I have patients tell me they've spent a small fortune on different products but since trying these products they're happy and have noticed a difference! I always tell my patients who ask to try Fibrology first. The reason is it appears to work and is cheap and cheerful. Tesco always have 1/2 price offers and you can get these for €2.74 each! Bargain!

I will point out that I have absolutely NO affiliation with this company or product I'm just merely trying to point you all in the right direction when it comes to getting the right product for you!

I will also say that what works for one won't work for another so, you will have to see what works for you! That said I did a trial...

No comments:

Post a Comment